About Joint Learning
Joint Learning is one of the largest suppliers of work-based learning in the North West of England. On our last inspection we were awarded a ‘Grade 2′, placing us in the top 15% of training providers in the entire country.
Working with a range of businesses and learners
We are currently working with over 600 employers and 2000 learners across our delivery area; our occupationally specific teams have a wealth of knowledge and expertise and are all competent and qualified Vocational Coaches. We have a number of centres throughout the North West, North East, Yorkshire & Humber, Midlands and London with professional staff on hand to answer any training queries.
Offering a range of services for all your training needs
Joint Learning offers a comprehensive range of services to businesses and individuals, including:
• Advice and support for recruitment
• Detailed initial assessment of both the job role and the employee to determine the appropriate qualification and level
• Pre apprenticeship programmes and recruitment packages
• Nationally recognised training to meet the individual needs of employees
• Regular monitoring and review of the training programme to ensure success
• Access to short courses to enhance the training programme e.g. First Aid at Work, Food Safety, Manual Handling and Assessor Training
• Advice on current legislation including Health and Safety, safeguarding and Equal Opportunities in relation to the Apprenticeship
• Up to date information on qualification developments and new initiatives