|Salary||£21,000 - £22,000|
|Job Type||Vocational Coach|
ASSESSOR/VOCATIONAL COACH( MANAGEMENT)
• Based in North West
• Salary Circa £21,000 - £22,000 pa
• 25 days hol plus Bank Hols, Pension, mobile phone, laptop, IPad, expenses
We are looking for an ASSESSOR/ VOCATIONAL COACH to deliver Management up to level 5. Based in North West.
• Ensure effective delivery of teaching, learning and assessment to meet individual, team and organisational targets and objectives
• Interview, initially assess, induct and sign up learners onto the relevant training programme and ensure that all paperwork complies with funding/awarding body requirements.
• Conduct monthly reviews recording all TLA activities undertaken throughout the month in line with the current ILP and IQA standards.
• Develop, evaluate, reflect and update scheme of work and session plans and deliver training to enhance the learning experience of learners.
• Maintain calendars and caseloads and recruit learners to maintain caseload.
• Maintain individual and team start and achievement rates and timely completion performance rates above SFA minimum levels of performance and agreed KPI’s.
• Maintain standards driven quality assurance and manage own time effectively.
• Ensure start, retention and timely achievement targets are met and maintain learner files and review records in accordance with organisations procedures.
• Level 5 Industry specific qualifications
• 5 GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent
• Assessor Award – A1
• PTLL’s or equivalent
• Recent and relevant industry/occupational work/training experience
• Assessing NVQ’s & Functional skills
• Direct delivery/training
• Knowledge of SFA and Awarding Body requirements for NVQ’s, Apprenticeships and Frameworks
• An understanding of all NVQ and industry specific framework standards and requirements
If you are interested in this position please send an up-to-date cv and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to :
Jackie Andrews HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not selected for interview within 3 weeks of the closing date, you will not be contacted but your details will be kept on file for 3 months.