|Job Type||Vocational Coach|
Assessor/ Vocational Coach - Health and Social Care Level 5
• Based in North West
• Salary – Circa £22,000 p.a.
• 25 days hol plus Bank Hols, Pension, mobile phone, laptop, IPad, expenses
Joint Learning Partnership is in the top 40 training providers in the UK, with 100 staff employed throughout England delivering to 2000 learners each year across a variety of training programmes.
With a vision to expand our company, Joint learning is an exciting place to work. We value every employee as each person makes a unique contribution to the success of the business. You will be working within a dynamic fast paced and ever changing environment which has the potential to grow and develop your career.
We are looking for an ASSESSOR/VOCATIONAL COACH to deliver our programme for Health and Social Care
• Ensure effective delivery of teaching, learning and assessment to meet individual, team and organisational targets and objectives line with the Joint Learning Business Plan.
• Interview, initially assess, induct and sign up learners onto the relevant training programme and ensure that all paperwork complies with funding/awarding body requirements.
• Conduct monthly reviews recording all TLA activities undertaken throughout the month in line with the current ILP and IQA standards.
• Develop, evaluate, reflect and update scheme of work and session plans and deliver training to enhance the learning experience of learners.
• Maintain calendars and caseloads and recruit learners to maintain caseload.
• Maintain individual and team start and achievement rates and timely completion performance rates above SFA minimum levels of performance and agreed KPI’s.
• Maintain standards driven quality assurance and manage own time effectively.
• Ensure start, retention and timely achievement targets are met and maintain learner files and review records in accordance with organisations procedures.
• Level 5 Industry specific qualifications
• 5 GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent
• Assessor Award – A1
• PTLL’s or equivalent
• Recent and relevant industry/occupational work/training experience
• Assessing NVQ’s & Functional skills
• Direct delivery/training
• Knowledge of SFA and Awarding Body requirements for NVQ’s, Apprenticeships and Frameworks
• An understanding of all NVQ and industry specific framework standards and requirements
• Desirable – Qualified Internal Verifier
If you are not selected for interview within 3 weeks of the closing date, you will not be contacted but your details will be kept on file for 3 months.