If you’re an SME in the Liverpool City Region, You could receive up to £4,000
18th July 2016 by Keeley Smith
If you’re an SME in the Liverpool City Region, You could receive up to £4,000 if you recruit a new Apprentice!
The Employer Grants allow the opportunity to provide an offer that meets local learner and employer needs and provides access to high quality and relevant education and training for all.
Hurry, these Grants are available for a limited time only!
Joint Learning’s mission is to ‘unlock the potential of the whole workforce’ this encompasses both those in work and those wanting to enter the world of work. We strive for excellence and innovation, underpinned by a smooth delivery of training with minimum disruption to both the Learner and employer productivity levels.
Effective training and qualifications can help improve efficiency and support your business growth!
- Business & Administration
- Customer Service
- Performing Manufacturing Operations
- IT User Skills
- Social Media & Digital Marketing
PLUS many more qualifications available!
To find out how Joint Learning can help you, Book Your Free Consultation Today to see if you could receive up to £4,000!
Please contact us via email on the following: Email: Apprenticeships@jointlearning.co.uk
As part of the Liverpool City Region Devolution agreement the Combined Authority now controls the Apprenticeship Grant for Employers (AGE) for businesses based in Liverpool City Region.
What Grants are available?
- £3,000 could be available to SMEs recruiting 16 to 18 year old Apprentices who have not recruited a new Apprentice in the last 6 months.
- £2,500 could be available to SMEs recruiting 19 to 24 year old Apprentices who have not recruited a new Apprentice in the last 6 months.
- An additional £1,000 bonus could be available to SMEs recruiting Advanced or Higher Apprentices.
When will this be available? The Grant is available from 1st August 2016 until 31st December 2016 or until funds are expended.
Which employers are eligible to receive this funding?
- All Liverpool City Region based small to medium sized businesses up to 249 employees.
- SMEs must employ Apprentices aged 16 to 24
- SMEs must NOT have recruited a new Apprentice in the last 6 months.
- Employers are required to pay Apprentices the National Minimum Wage.
- Employers can recruit up to 5 Apprentices, accessing grants for each if recruited simultaneously.
- Grants will support Apprenticeship Frameworks rather than new Standards or Trailblazers where other Apprenticeship incentives are included in the programme.
- The Apprenticeship Grant for Employers is aimed at assisting eligible SMEs to recruit young people, aged 16 to 24 through Apprenticeships. Grant payments will be made in full once the Apprentice has been employed for 13 weeks.
- Employers will be required to commit to employing the Apprentice for the duration of their Apprenticeship training (a minimum of 12 months).
See link below for further details: